Sorry guys, with being sick, and now Jayden is sick and getting over it sort of, and my husband is now sick, I haven't had to time to work on Life's Little Secrets Photography. Also I have been completely indulged in the whole Japan disasters. Just trying to figure out what to be prepared for.
Not to mention I'm on Spring Break this week, so I'm trying to take it easy. I'm trying to just enjoy my son and being a mother for this week. I will be full speed ahead after this weekend. We have some exciting news and events coming up, I don't want to spoil it just yet, but stay tuned to find out!
I did some soul searching this week, and I have some changes to make, so I hope ya'll will be pleased.
In any case I am very tired, and it's time for bed. So enjoy a few of my spur of the moment photo opts.
Life Begins
The Moment of Life Begins
About Me
- April
- Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment