I was born on an Air Force base. Military brat until I was 10. I have 8 siblings total. The oldest is now 29, and the youngest is 18 months old. Out of the three of us that grew up together I am the oldest. I don't really Know my other siblings.
I grew up mostly in Avondale/Goodyear Arizona. I'm a country girl at heart, with a little bit of a rockers soul.
I'm the first in my family to go to college, complete college, and graduate; several times.
I meet my love of my life and now husband when I was 12, although I did not know him nor did I pay attention to him at the time. When I was 13 the 8th grade would go across the street to the high school on home Friday night football games and sit in the stands and play in the band with the high school. This is when my husband started to notice me, and I started to notice him. At 14 I left 8th grade and was about to venture onto high school. During that summer our school had summer band camp. This is where our whirl wind love affair started.
We've had many ups, many downs, and all kinds of in betweens. He is is my rock, he is my support, and he is my love of my life, as I am his.
It took us 11 years to get married, and have our first child. This June, we will be unofficially celebrating our 12 years of our love affair.
What inspires me, life. Plain and simple. The joys, the sorrows, the ups, the downs. If it moves an emotion, or hides a secret, it inspires me.
A picture can capture a thousand words, but only the photographed know the true story.
I grew up mostly in Avondale/Goodyear Arizona. I'm a country girl at heart, with a little bit of a rockers soul.
I'm the first in my family to go to college, complete college, and graduate; several times.
I meet my love of my life and now husband when I was 12, although I did not know him nor did I pay attention to him at the time. When I was 13 the 8th grade would go across the street to the high school on home Friday night football games and sit in the stands and play in the band with the high school. This is when my husband started to notice me, and I started to notice him. At 14 I left 8th grade and was about to venture onto high school. During that summer our school had summer band camp. This is where our whirl wind love affair started.
We've had many ups, many downs, and all kinds of in betweens. He is is my rock, he is my support, and he is my love of my life, as I am his.
It took us 11 years to get married, and have our first child. This June, we will be unofficially celebrating our 12 years of our love affair.
What inspires me, life. Plain and simple. The joys, the sorrows, the ups, the downs. If it moves an emotion, or hides a secret, it inspires me.
A picture can capture a thousand words, but only the photographed know the true story.
True Story: My husband and I were not married yet a few years ago. We went to Disneyland, my favorite place to play, and we were fighting, however, looking back at those photos, you would never be able to tell. All you could see is the love of a happy couple. We eventually got our acts together, and made it out pretty good. Hey we are together, and we love each other, that says a lot already!
My Mother has cancer. We are trying to beat a losing battle with it.
Music inspires me.
Mothers inspire me, families, friends, children, they all inspire me.
There isn't too much I would not photograph. I've been asked by a friend of my mothers with cancer, to photograph her, and her beautiful bald head, with her family that all shaved their heads to show her support. What a touching story!!!! OF course I said yes! It's life, it's inspirational! You have to take the good with the bad.
I'm a Christian, but I am not Religious. I follow only God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God's Word in the Bible. Not man.
I love my big giant silly, loving, Yellow Lab Dakota. She is the kindest and most loving dog alive.
I believe in giving people as many chances as it takes to get it right. People can change, in fact they do, sometimes slower than we'd like, but it eventually happens.
I often wear my heart on my sleeve.
I vow to do at least 3 random acts of kindness a week.
I'm a fiery Irish women. No matter how upset I may be with my family, if you hurt one, you hurt us all.
I believe in our troops, and I ask God to bless them each and every day, to bring the many brave men and women home to their families, safe and sound, to live long lifes.
I stand by our country, I know we are capable of good things, I'm just waiting for the right person/s to take us that way.
My Mother has cancer. We are trying to beat a losing battle with it.
Music inspires me.
Mothers inspire me, families, friends, children, they all inspire me.
There isn't too much I would not photograph. I've been asked by a friend of my mothers with cancer, to photograph her, and her beautiful bald head, with her family that all shaved their heads to show her support. What a touching story!!!! OF course I said yes! It's life, it's inspirational! You have to take the good with the bad.
I'm a Christian, but I am not Religious. I follow only God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God's Word in the Bible. Not man.
I love my big giant silly, loving, Yellow Lab Dakota. She is the kindest and most loving dog alive.
I believe in giving people as many chances as it takes to get it right. People can change, in fact they do, sometimes slower than we'd like, but it eventually happens.
I often wear my heart on my sleeve.
I vow to do at least 3 random acts of kindness a week.
I'm a fiery Irish women. No matter how upset I may be with my family, if you hurt one, you hurt us all.
I believe in our troops, and I ask God to bless them each and every day, to bring the many brave men and women home to their families, safe and sound, to live long lifes.
I stand by our country, I know we are capable of good things, I'm just waiting for the right person/s to take us that way.
I love to scrapbook, I've been doing it since I was a kid. Scrapbooking is what got me into photography.
I stand up for my friends, but I am not afraid to tell them they are in essence being dumb, for lack of better words at the moment.
I believe in morals, in old fashioned ways such as a family eats together, prays together, worships together, grows together.
My husband and I take equal roles as parents, and home makers, as well as providers. It's important that each feels value and worth. It's important that we embark on each journey together, and make decisions together. Thus is why we budget together. We make large purchases other than gas, and groceries together.
We research everything before buying or doing it. We never pay full retail price for anything, including amusement activities. We always find coupons. We use coupons and coupon clip. We understand the value of a hard earned dollar.
However, every once in a while, we know there is a need to splurge a little bit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
That's about it for now. Any questions, feel free to ask, I am open to answering anything!
I stand up for my friends, but I am not afraid to tell them they are in essence being dumb, for lack of better words at the moment.
I believe in morals, in old fashioned ways such as a family eats together, prays together, worships together, grows together.
My husband and I take equal roles as parents, and home makers, as well as providers. It's important that each feels value and worth. It's important that we embark on each journey together, and make decisions together. Thus is why we budget together. We make large purchases other than gas, and groceries together.
We research everything before buying or doing it. We never pay full retail price for anything, including amusement activities. We always find coupons. We use coupons and coupon clip. We understand the value of a hard earned dollar.
However, every once in a while, we know there is a need to splurge a little bit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
That's about it for now. Any questions, feel free to ask, I am open to answering anything!
Don't forget to check out our deals and promotions via Facebook:
We are having a new Meet Your Photographer Event! Check it out here:
Have a great evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment