Life Begins

Life Begins
The Moment of Life Begins

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Seats are filling up!

Act fast everyone, seats are filling up fast! I have clients booking these special deals. 

Hurry and get your session set and booked! Take advantage of all of our deals and specials! 

Don't forget to pass the word around! 

I am still Gorilla Marketing and mass marketing. I have flyers and business cards on order from Fedex. I am paying for an add in the Arizona Republic as well as Facebook here in the next couple of weeks. 

I'm gonna be hitting community colleges, stores, etc. So be on the look out for these flyers.

Working on cross marketing with some local companies. I'm excited about this as well.

Anyways, ya'll time to get some alone time with my hubby! Have a wonderful night! 

1 comment:

Followers